Thank you for your patience over these weeks of shutdown. We are now open! We have been working very hard getting our office ready. We ask for your continued patience as we navigate our way into the “new normal” that includes a schedule with a reduced number of appointments to allow for continued social distancing. Please know we have always followed and will continue to follow the infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association® (ADA), the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). In fact, Jackie Dorst, the OSHA/CDC consultant currently advising the American Association of Orthodontists, worked with our staff since 2017 to ensure full compliance and we strive to remain up to date with all the new rulings and guidance being issued during this pandemic. We want to take this time to make sure you know what to expect as you return to see us.
- All patients/parents must complete a “Supplemental Consent to Treat” form before being seen. A minor child without a signed consent form and no parent/guardian to complete at the office must have their appointment rescheduled (enclosed is a copy for your convenience).
- Upon arrival, please find the designated reserved parking spots in our parking lot and remain in your car and call us. We will escort you into the building.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed before entry that includes answering a few health-related questions and taking the patient’s temperature (please bring a pen).
- Please brush your teeth at home. The brushing station will remain closed for now.
- Patients/parents must wear their own masks to/from the office. Masks must wear their own masks to/from the office. Masks must be worn other than during the patient’s actual time in the treatment chair.
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer, or wash their hands, upon entering our office.
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced, including very limited seating in our waiting area.
- We ask that only the patient come into office for their appointment. If a parent would like to escort their child, then we are limited to one adult (no siblings, please) due to social distancing limitations. The parent must also follow check-in protocol and must wear a mask.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about any of the steps we have taken to keep you safe. We value your trust and loyalty and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Dr. G. and Staff